„During the past five years, blogging has exploded from virtual non-existence into an important and influential sociocultural force. […] What effect is all this blogging having on the brains of bloggers? […]“
1. Blogs can promote critical and analytical thinking.
2. Blogging can be a powerful promoter of creative, intuitive, and associational thinking.
3. Blogs promote analogical thinking.
4. Blogging is a powerful medium for increasing access and exposure to quality information.
5. Blogging combines the best of solitary reflection and social interaction.